Oracle released various QA Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Oracle Recruitment log in to the official website www.oracle.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bengaluru, Noida, India
- Senior/Principal QA Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience, developing and delivering products and solutions in a commercial environment
- Experience developing test strategies, automation tools, and frameworks
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium
- Excellent experience and skills working with the Selenium framework.
- Test development experience using Mocha/Chai/Jasmine/cucumber is an added advantage
- TestNG, JUnit, and testing experience are highly desirable.
- Coding experience with automation framework, tools, and services for mobile. Working Experience in API testing and Automation of the services
- Experience working with OJET and VBCS is desirable.
- In-depth understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Strong understanding of REST/HTTP/SOAP and JSON
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, and WSDL
- Experienced with Windows and Linux, such as Red Hat or Ubuntu.
- Ability to set up test environments and test beds
- Expertise testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing
- Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD, BDD, and data-driven testing
- Experience working with cloud computing technologies, e.g. GCP/AWS/Oracle/OpenStack is an added advantage
- Familiarity with container technologies, e.g. – Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Strong knowledge of common web protocols, networking, and systems
- Experience with implementing continuous integration and delivery concepts (CI/CD) using Jenkins
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies
- Work closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and understand business requirements
- Implement, execute, and debug automated test scripts using various technology and tools
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
- Analyze test logs, create test reports, and coordinate with stakeholders
- Participate in design and code inspections
- Write functional, integration, and customer workflow (end-to-end) test automation to validate product functionality and integration with dependencies
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans
- Work closely with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline
- Help lead automation efforts and share best practices in test automation
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/ guidance
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
- Assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to perform root cause analysis
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability, and stability of solutions
- Focus on taking action and delivering results
- Think systematically in a multicultural environment, to deal with different roles & team members
- Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues such as code reviews, testing, and software documentation as required
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.oracle.com
- Find the advertisement for Oracle, and click on the advertisement.
- Oracle notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply