Ping Identity will release Various DevOps Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Ping Identity Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.pingidentity.com
Organization: Ping Identity
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, India
- DevOps Engineer II
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 4+ years of software development experience in commercial, enterprise-level product environments
- Strong experience in building services using NodeJS
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux OS(RHEL/Ubuntu), shell scripting, and Git
- Experience building scalable cloud-based applications
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of running Agile Practice
- Knowledge of Dockerization and Kubernetes
- Good security and identity concepts
- Experience with asynchronous messaging (Kafka, Redis)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Awareness/experience of Cloud Platforms AWS
- Build new features and enhancements on the PingOne DaVinci platform, a no-code identity orchestration product
- Develop APIs and scalable microservices for the cloud platform
- Work with product managers, architects, and other stakeholders to deliver product capabilities
- Develop test automation assets in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Guide scalability and performance improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues, and provide fixes
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.pingidentity.com
- Find the advertisement for Ping Identity, and click on the advertisement.
- Ping Identity notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply