Piramal Group will release Various Manager Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Piramal Group Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.piramal.com
Organization: Piramal Group
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Manager – Operational Excellence (DMS)
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or M.Pharm, Lean Six Sigma BB certified or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Should support the manager in defining strategy for the DMS roll-out, deployment, and maturation across the global mfg sites
- Should possess good practical experience and knowledge of the DMS standards. Should be able to enhance the academics of the DMS standards i.e. Performance Management System, Problem Solving, Capability at Gemba, Leader Standard Work, Workplace Organization, and Standard work processes
- Provide on-site/remote assistance to the site OE leads and the teams, for smooth implementation of the DMS standards. Define self-LSW to have systematic process confirmation of the deployed DMS standards
- Should partner with the site OE leads to facilitate the strategy deployment process effectively and efficiently, towards the objective of Zero Defects, Zero Deterrents, Zero Harm, and Zero Waste. Can ensure the key burning issues of the sites are translated adequately through the PMS standard, across the tiers
- Ensure the business and site imperatives/KPIs are achieved through the DMS program
- Strategize and deliver the training events to enhance the capability of site OE resources and leaders on the DMS standards
- Should be able to work with the manager to enhance the DMS maturity model. Coaching & guiding function teams on this. Partner with his manager in conducting the DMS maturity assessment of the sites
- Conduct data analytics and diagnostics to identify improvement opportunities in processes. Amalgamate the thematic improvement projects with DMS elements, to enhance Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and safety continuously
- An expert in the use of Lean, TOC, and Six Sigma tools & methodology
- Coach and guide the users on utilizing these tools appropriately to implement projects and drive problem-solving. Should be able to proactively identify obstacles and thus assist in managing the projects
- Support the overall OE framework execution while partnering with the Focused improvement teams and daily Management Teams. Drive improvements in the critical KPIs
- Facilitate drafting and sharing of the MIS and participate in the OE governance model
- Drive the digitalization of applicable DMS standards
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.piramal.com
- Find the advertisement for Piramal Group, and click on the advertisement.
- Piramal Group notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply