Planview released various network engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Planview Recruitment log in to the official website www.planview.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Senior Network Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized board.
- Over six (6) years of recent related experience in systems/network administration (on-premises, hybrid, and cloud solutions) and security system design
- Three (3) years of experience providing third-tier advanced-level support in an organization with established ITIL practice and modern IT Service Management practice
- Experience as the subject matter expert implementing various IT enterprise class projects utilizing project management principles, techniques, and methods
- Experience implementing and managing Cisco power networks, including QOS, IBGP, and BGP
- Expert in Layer-3 Network administration and security systems design and administration (e.g., FortiGate, Palo Alto Network, F5 Load Balancer, Cisco/Meraki Wireless, etc.)
- Any Network certification will be an added advantage
- Configure, install and manage enterprise network infrastructure (various Cisco routers switches, IPS, and firewalls)
- Manage all application network impact studies, high availability needs, and QoS traffic controls
- Implement BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols for the enterprise network
- Implement enterprise-wide policy-based routing and route filtering, consisting of OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols
- Implement NAT on the border routers for all third-party connections.
- Implement and support routing and configuration-related issues of VPNs
- Redesign and optimize the client network moving from public IP address to a NAT configuration
- Knowledge and system/network administrator level experience with integrating on-premises systems/infrastructure with cloud systems/infrastructure and deploying cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement network optimization solutions using technologies such as SD-WAN, WAN optimization, and traffic shaping.
- Develop network architecture for network optimization solutions that meet the company’s needs and ensure scalability, reliability, and security
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot any issues related to network optimization and DDI infrastructure
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and trends in network optimization and DDI and make recommendations on the adoption of new technologies or updates to existing systems
- Develop and maintain network documentation, including network diagrams, IP address allocation, and other relevant documentation.
- Participate in periodic security audits and compliance assessments to ensure that network optimization and DDI infrastructure meets industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Train the NOC and other departments in the proper procedures, and use of the network facilities throughout the organization.
- Play a vital role in expanding NOC to 24×7, training staff, and creating applicable procedures and schedules
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.planview.com
- Find the advertisement for Planview, and click on the advertisement.
- Planview notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply