ReBIT will release Various Application Support Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for ReBIT Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.rebit.org.in
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Juinagar – Navi Mumbai, India
- Application Support Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Bachelor’s Degree in engineering preferred) or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in business application technical support
- 2+ years of experience working on project teams
- Proven experience supporting mission-critical IT applications
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience and knowledge in the following areas is required: Server operating system (Windows and Unix), SQL and programming languages, Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. sites, slides, drive, docs, etc.)
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support for production applications
- Act as a subject matter expert on assigned applications, and as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Update application configuration as needed to meet the business requirements
- Maintain application configuration including user security
- Monitor application health and performance
- Interface directly with software vendors and consultants for development and support
- Consult directly with users to assess their needs and then create and implement a strategy to improve either the business or application
- Create knowledge base documentation and training materials for End User Support (EUS)
- Create technical documentation for internal department consumption
- Interpret, author, and update technical and user documentation as needed
- Assist the business in developing business requirements and creating technical/functional documentation
- Escalate issues and risks and proactively take ownership of resolution
- Share lessons learned and best practices across projects, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Provide IT PMO with lessons learned and best practices-related inputs
- Should be well versed in the MS Word/Excel/PPT
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.rebit.org.in
- Find the advertisement for ReBIT, and click on the advertisement.
- ReBIT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply