Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) released 19 Chief Resident Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment login to the official website www.rites.com
Organization: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 19
Location: Gurugram – Haryana
- Chief Resident Engineer-Civil – 02
- Chief Resident Engineer-S&T – 01
- Section Engineer–Civil/Design – 02
- Section Engineer – Bridge – 02
- Section Engineer – Civil – 02
- Section Engineer- Drawing and Design (S&T) – 01
- Section Engineer-Drawing and Design
- (Electrical) – 01
- Section Engineer-QS and Billing – 02
- Assistant Environmental Expert – 02
- Section Engineer – Signalling – 03
- CAD Operator – 01
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 17.07.2023
Last Date: 28.07.2023
- Applicants should pass the Diploma, Degree, Graduation from a recognized university.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.rites.com
- Find the advertisement for Rites, and click on the advertisement.
- Rites notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.07.2023