Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) released 71 Field Quality Control Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment login to the official website www.rites.com
Organization: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 71
- Supervisor and Construction Manager – 02
- Draftsman – 05
- Quality Assurance & Control Engineer – 02
- Field Quality Control Engineer – 62
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.07.2023
Last Date: 03.08.2023
(i) Supervisor and Construction Manager:
- Applicants should Complete a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Applicants should Complete 10th, ITI in Civil Engineering Assistant/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Surveyor/ CAD Operator in Autocad/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Fitter/ Machinist Turner Trade from a recognized university.
(iii) Quality Assurance & Control Engineer:
- Applicants should Complete Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/ Railways/ Mechatronics & Automobile Engineering the from a recognized university.
(iv) Field Quality Control Engineer:
- Applicants should Complete Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical from a recognized university.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Supervisor and Construction Manager – Rs. 24,040/-
- Draftsman – Rs. 14,317/-
- Quality Assurance & Control Engineer – Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- Field Quality Control Engineer – Rs. 17,853/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.rites.com
- Find the advertisement for Rites, and click on the advertisement.
- Rites notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2023