Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Group B. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||RRB Group B|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
- The candidates must have passed the experience will be given high priority. It will be followed by those who pass the written test and the oral test or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Rs. 46800 – Rs. 117300 / –
Mode of Selection:
- RRB Group B – 70% of the vacancies in Group B are filled on the basis of Experience (Seniority Basis) and the remaining 30% of vacancies are filled through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here