Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will release the 38 Young Professional Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment login to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 38
- Young Professional (Securities Market Operations) – 16
- Young Professional (Law) – 10
- Young Professional (Research) – 06
- Young Professional (Information Technology) – 06
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.01.2022
Last Date: 24.01.2022
- Applicants should pass Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, CA, CS, CMA, B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology / Computer Science, M.Sc, MCA, MBA from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Application Screening
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for SEBI, click on the advertisement.
- SEBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.01.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2022
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|