S&P Global will release Various Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for S&P Global Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.spglobal.com
Organization: S&P Global
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Engineer III, Quality Engineering
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s or Higher Qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 6-8 years of experience in software testing and developing automated scripts with an understanding of coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/Java or other languages
- Experience in the design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Python, Selenium, etc.) with exposure to testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers)
- Experience in advising teams to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services, and Data layer tests). The ability to work with developers to build automation/performance-friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in basic SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries, and RDBMS
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Safe Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, and rolling deployment/upgrade models is a plus
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engaging in Exploratory Testing and creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Exposure to performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/Storm Runner, and JMeter is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise, and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, and test cases based on functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, and Database testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, and technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.spglobal.com
- Find the advertisement for S&P Global, and click on the advertisement.
- S&P Global notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply