Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release 7500 Group B, and C Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 7500+
Location: All Over India
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant / Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Executive Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Tax Assistant
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 03.04.2023
Last Date: 03.05.2023
- Applicants should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 25,500 – 1,51,100/-
- Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination)
- Tier-II (Computer-Based Examination)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for SSC, and click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a print the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03.04.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.05.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|