Stryker will release Various Staff Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Stryker Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.stryker.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Staff Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 6+ years of software development experience on successfully deployed products.
- Excellent Python and Java Programming skills.
- Good Knowledge of Linux, preferably RHEL.
- Good knowledge of databases should be able to write complex queries preferably Postgres.
- Experience working on scalable, distributed systems.
- Good understanding of the BDD framework.
- Shown coding discipline – experience with Git, Jira (or similar) with change commit/merge workflows, and Jenkins-based CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Cloud/hybrid architectures is highly desirable.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- Results-driven – understands practical use of technology to pursue business problems.
- Doer Mindset – tap into your expertise to provide hands-on direction from architecture to implementation.
- Passionate about building extraordinary products, as well as doing it the right way.
- Dedicated to successful outcomes; unafraid to explore new ideas and technologies.
- Resourceful and able to solve complex problems through adapting technology and a deep understanding of product architecture.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams, with the passion to help strengthen the team’s skills by providing mentorship of junior engineers.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- As an SDET Level, 11 position candidate will be responsible for validating the Platform Stories and writing Automation tests against it.
- Contribute to new implementations in Automation and any modification required to the existing Automation Framework.
- Contribute to sustaining the engineering of existing features.
- Interact closely with the Development and support team to articulate problems found and influence product design and functionality.
- Create Test plans, write test cases, and update test case results utilizing test management tools.
- Follow software engineering best practices utilizing the Agile development methodology.
- Collaborate across a dynamic geographically dispersed team.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.stryker.com
- Find the advertisement for Stryker, and click on the advertisement.
- Stryker notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply