TATA Chemicals will release Various Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for TATA Chemicals Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.tatachemicals.com
Organization: TATA Chemicals Ltd
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Mithapur, Gujarat, India
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a B.E/B. Tech or equivalent from a recognized board.
Role and Responsibilities:
Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment/job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, and design and develop new processes, workflows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him/her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the workplace and township livelier and to increase camaraderie.
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English, and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical & Logical approach
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tatachemicals.com
- Find the advertisement for TATA Chemicals, and click on the advertisement.
- TATA Chemicals notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download