Tata Electronics will release Various Associate Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Tata Electronics Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.tata.com
Organization: Tata Electronics
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
- Associate – Time Office
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass an MBA / Any Graduate with 2 – 3 Years of experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- A diploma in analysis is an added advantage
Time and Attendance Management:
- Maintain accurate records of employee attendance, working hours, and leave data.
- Monitor and track employee time entry and exit through the timekeeping system.
- Address and resolve discrepancies in time and attendance records promptly.
- Administer and track employee leave requests, including sick leave, personal days, and other types of leaves, as per the leave policy of the organization.
- Update and maintain leave records in compliance with company policies and as per statute.
Timekeeping System Administration:
- Manage and maintain the timekeeping system used to record and track employee work hours, leave days, etc.
- Collaborate with IT support for system updates, troubleshooting, and enhancements.
- Generate regular reports on employee attendance, lateness, earliness, and absenteeism for management review.
- Provide attendance data to relevant departments for workforce planning and decision-making.
- Generate and provide attendance and absenteeism details to the HR team to provide attendance rewards and showcase if an employee is on long leave.
- Work closely with the payroll team to ensure accurate and timely processing of employee salaries and benefits.
- Validate attendance data for payroll purposes and resolve any issues related to attendance and absenteeism.
Compliance and Labour Regulations:
- Stay updated with relevant labor laws and regulations related to time and attendance management.
- Ensure the organization-s adherence to statutory requirements concerning employee working hours and overtime.
- Respond to employee questions and concerns related to time and attendance.
- Assist employees with any issues or questions regarding their attendance, leave, etc
- Proven experience in time office management, preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations related to time and attendance management.
- Familiarity with timekeeping software and attendance tracking systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tata.com
- Find the advertisement for Tata Electronics, and click on the advertisement.
- Tata Electronics notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply