Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme will release 30 Fellows Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme official website www.tn.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 30
Location: Tamil Nadu
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.05.2022
Last Date: 10.06.2022
- Applicants should pass Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Veterinary Science), or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Computer Based Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tn.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNCMFP, click on the advertisement.
- TNCMFP notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25.05.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.06.2022
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|