Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 12 Assistant Director Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 12
- Assistant Director of Co-operative Audit
- Executive Officer Grade -I (Group VII)
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.01.2022
Last Date: 21.02.2022
- Applicants should pass M.A, M.Com from a recognized board
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Registration Fees – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.01.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21.02.2022
|Notification Link for Assistant Director||Click Here to Download|
|Notification Link for Executive Officer||Click Here to Download|
|Application Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|