Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 625 CESE Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 625
- Automobile Engineer – 4
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 8
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 66
- Assistant Engineer (Highways Department) – 33
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 18
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) – 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD) – 307
- General Foreman – 7
- Technical Assistant – 11
- Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department) – 93
- Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board) – 64
- Assistant Engineer (Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority) – 13
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.04.2022
Last Date: 03.05.2022
- Applicants should pass a B.E, B.Tech from a recognized board
|Maximum Age||37 years|
- Rs.37,700 – 2,05,700/-
- Written Exam
- Registration Fees (New Users) – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.04.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.05.2022
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|