Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 731 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 731
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 18.11.2022
Last Date: 17.12.2022
- Applicants should pass a B.V.Sc., Degree. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H) and Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages or any other recognized university from a recognized board
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Objective Type (Computer-Based Test Method)
- Oral Test
- Registration Fees (New Users): Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18.11.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.12.2022