Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 92 Group I Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 92
- Deputy Collector – 18
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26
- Assistant Commissioner – 25
- Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies – 13
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 07
- District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service – 03
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.07.2022
Last Date: 22.08.2022
- Applicants should pass a Diploma in Extension, Sociology, Graduate in Commerce/ Law/ Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology, Post Graduate from a recognized board
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview
- Registration Fees (New Users): Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.07.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.08.2022
|TNPSC CCSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here to Download|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|