Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 38 Assistant Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 38
- Research Assistant – 14
- Manager (Veterinary) – 24
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20.09.2023
Last Date: 19.10.2023
- Applicants should have Passed a Degree 10th, M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology/ Pathology/ Parasitology / Dairy Micro-biology / Animal Biotechnology) from a recognized board.
- Applicants should have Passed a Must possess a Degree in veterinary Science from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 32 Years
- Rs.55,500 – Rs.2,05,700/-
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee / Examination Fee:
- For One-Time Registration Candidates: 150/-
- Examination Candidates: 200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.09.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.10.2023