Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the 761 Road Inspector Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 761
- Road Inspector
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 13.01.2023
Last Date: 11.02.2023
- Applicants should pass a Applicants should have passed Must possess an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship, 10th + ITI (10+2) or 10th + Diploma (10+3) or 10th + Diploma + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+3+3) or 10th + HSC + Diploma (10+2+2) or 10th + HSC + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+2+4) from a recognized board
|Maximum Age||37 years|
- Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
Application Fee / Examination Fee:
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- TNPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13.01.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.02.2023