Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board will release the 11741 Constable Jobs this Year 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board Recruitment login to the official website www.tnusrbonline.org
Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 11741
Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Constable
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 26.09.2020
Last Date: 26.10.2020
No of Vacancies:
(i) Police Department:
- Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve) – 3784
- Constable Grade-II – (Special Force) – 6545
(ii) Jail Department:
- Jail Warder Grade-II – 119
(iii) Firemen Department:
- Firemen – 458+835
- Applicants should pass 10th from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||24 years|
- Rs.18,200/- Rs. 52,900/-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnusrbonline.org
- Find the advertisement for TNUSRB, click on the advertisement.
- TNUSRB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26.09.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26.10.2020
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Firemen Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|