Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board will release the 444 SI Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board Recruitment login to the official website www.tnusrbonline.org
Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniform State Recruitment Board
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 444
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR)
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 08.03.2022
Last Date: 17.04.2022 (Date Extended)
- Applicants should pass Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board
|Maximum Age||47 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Certificate Verification
- Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Departmental Candidates – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNUSRB, click on the advertisement.
- TNUSRB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08.03.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17.04.2022 (Date Extended)
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Date Extend Notification Link||Click Here to Dwnload|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|TNUSRB Model Question Papers||Click Here|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|