Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 151 Deputy Director Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 151
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Deputy Director
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 14.08.2021
Last Date: 02.09.2021
- Applicants should pass an Bachelor Degree from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Computer Based Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02.09.2021
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|