Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 192 Geo-Scientist Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 192
Location: All Over India
- Geologist, Group A – 100
- Geophysicist, Group A – 50
- Chemist. Group A – 20
- Scientist ‘B’, Group ‘A’ – 22
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 22.09.2021
Last Date: 12.10.2021
- Applicants should pass an Master Degree, M.Sc from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12.10.2021
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|