Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 339 Indian Military Academy Jobs this Year 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 339
Location: All Over India
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 22
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officer’s Training Academy(men) – 169
- Officer’s Training Academy(Women) – 16
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.08.2021
Last Date: 24.08.2021
- Applicants should pass an B.E, B.Tech, Degree from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||24 years|
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,50,000/-
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2021
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Application Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|