Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 11 Assistant Engineer Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 11
Location: All Over India
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Technical Officer
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)
- Assistant Director in Computer & System Division
- Assistant Director (Engineering)
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 09.04.2022
Last Date: 28.04.2022
- Applicants should pass B.E, B.Tech, Degree, Master Degree from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women Candidates – NIL
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09.04.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28.04.2022
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|