Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release 16 Assistant Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 16
Location: All Over India
- Technical Advisor – 1
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Stores Officer – 1
- Reader – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis) – 1
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 22.07.2022
Last Date: 11.08.2022
- Applicants should pass Diploma, BE/B. Tech, Graduate, Master Degree, MS, MD from a recognized board.
|Maximum Age||30 – 50 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Recruitment Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.07.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.08.2022
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|