Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release 1255 Civil Services Examination Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1255
Location: All Over India
- Civil Services Examination 2023 – 1105
- Indian Forest Services Examination 2023 -150
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.02.2023
Last Date: 21.02.2023
- Applicants should pass Graduate, Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry, or in Engineering from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.02.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21.02.2023
|Civil Service Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|IFS Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|