Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release 56 Assistant Geophysicist Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 56
Location: All Over India
- Aeronautical Officer – 26
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer – 01
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II – 20
- Scientist ‘B’ – 07
- Assistant Geophysicist – 02
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 22.07.2023
Last Date: 10.08.2023
(i) Aeronautical Officer:
- Candidates should have passed a Degree in Aeronautical Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized Board. Experience: Two years experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering.
(ii) Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer:
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology (or) Masters’s Degree in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics or Computer Applications or Computer Science Information Technology from a recognized Board. Experience: Three years experience in Nautical Chart Compilation and Digital Cartography.
(iii) Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II:
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Board. Experience: Three years experience in administration or establishment or accounts work.
(iv) Scientist ‘B’:
- Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Science in the required Discipline (Botany/Horticulture/Organic Chemistry) from a recognized Board. Experience: research/teaching in the relevant field.
(v) Assistant Geophysicist:
- Candidates should have passed a Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics / BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- To find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2023