Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the 253 Assistant Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment login to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 253
Location: All Over India
- Assistant Commandant
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20.04.2022
Last Date: 10.05.2022
- Applicants should pass Graduate from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Merit List
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for UPSC, click on the advertisement.
- UPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20.04.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.05.2022
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Today Job Updates||Click Here to View|