Viasat released various Software Engineer Full Stack jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Viasat Recruitment log in to the official website www.viasat.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, India
- Senior Software Engineer Full Stack- C#/ AngularJS
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering Disciplines from a recognized board.
- 5+ years development experience with Object Oriented Languages (ie; C#/Golang/Java/Python)
- Proven experience in the full software development cycle including requirement analysis, design, programming, testing, and debugging
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience with MSSQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle Databases
- Experience in industry standard software design methodologies for development and documentation (e.g. Agile Methodologies, Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with SCM and issue tracking tools such as Git, Artifactory, JIRA
- A desire to solve sophisticated software and system issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills and function in an integrated team that operates across multiple locations
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Your work will involve the requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing of deployed software
- As a Software Engineer, you will be performing full-cycle software development work as a member of a team on various full-stack projects
- You are a capable self-starter, self-motivated software engineer, well-adapted in software development methods including Agile/Scrum.
- You are familiar and experienced with computer networking, and access network fundamentals
- In addition, you have experience with requirements analysis, use case & user story analysis, high- and low-level design, implementation and unit test, system integration test, deployment monitoring, and sustaining product support
- Embracing the DevOps philosophy of product development, in addition to your design development activities you are also required to provide operational support for the post-production deployment
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.viasat.com
- Find the advertisement for Viasat, and click on the advertisement.
- Viasat notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply