Wesco released various developer jobs this Year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Wesco Recruitment log in to the official website www.wesco.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, India
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.08.2023
Last Date: 31.11.2023
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience from a recognized board
- Works with project managers, business analysts, content specialists, and digital product owners to understand how business requirements and technical specifications will translate to actual work product across platform.
- Maintains a culture of open communication, collaboration, mutual respect and productive behaviors; hires, trains and retains top tier talent and mentors team members to new and fulfilling career experiences.
- Writes clean, efficient and well-engineered front-end code that can serve as standard of excellence for other team members.
- Conducts code reviews and provides guidance on code management, release management, environment management, process flows and documentation.
- Identifies risks, barriers, efficiencies and opportunities when thinking through development approach.
- Explores all technical options when considering a solution, including homegrown coding, third party sub-systems, enterprise platforms and existing technology components.
- Participates in collaborative efforts through all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, technical design, coding, testing, and release support.
- Understands lifecycle of various technology sub-systems that comprise eCommerce platform (i.e., version, release, roadmap), including current capabilities, compatibilities, limitations and dependencies; understands and advises of optimal upgrade paths.
- Leverages relationships with key IT, QA and other corporate colleagues by communicating and collaborating on cross function initiatives.
- Participates in collaborative technology discussions and accepts and provides constructive criticism in a professional manner. Works with project managers, business analysts, content specialists, and digital product owners to understand how business requirements and technical specifications will translate to actual work product across platform.
- Develops technical documentation, such as system context diagrams, design documents and release procedures.
- Participates in troubleshooting efforts for production issues of all levels and severities, through a hands-on approach or through delegation, and assigns to third party front-end developers as appropriate and tracks progress.
- Participates in efforts to monitor web properties for uptime, and proactively identify future problems by analyzing trends, data and monitoring reporting.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.wesco.com
- Find the advertisement for Wesco, and click on the advertisement.
- Wesco notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click here to Apply