Xoriant will release Various Databricks Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for Xoriant Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.xoriant.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Pune, India
- Databricks Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Around 5 years of experience as a developer of cloud technologies
- Any AWS and/or Databricks certification will be a plus
- Recognize the current application infrastructure and suggest new concepts to improve performance
- Document the best practices and strategies associated with application deployment and infrastructure support
- Produce reusable, efficient, and scalable programs, and also cost-effective migration strategies
- Develop Data Engineering and ML pipelines in Databricks and different AWS services, including API, RDS instance, and Lambda to build serverless applications
- Work jointly with the IT team and other departments to migrate web applications to AWS
- Comfortable working on tight timelines, when required.
Skill Sets Required:
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of Databricks fundamentals/architecture and hands-on experience in setting up Databricks cluster, working in Databricks modules (Data Engineering, ML, and SQL warehouse).
- Knowledge of medallion architecture and unity catalog.
- Experience in migrating data from on-prem to Databricks/AWS
- Understanding of core AWS services uses, and AWS architecture best practices
- Hands-on experience in different domains, like database architecture, business intelligence, machine learning, advanced analytics, big data, etc.
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipeline in AWS technologies
- Application migration of RDBMS, Java/python applications, model code, elastic, etc.
- Solid programming background in Scala, python
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.xoriant.com
- Find the advertisement for Xoriant, and click on the advertisement.
- Xoriant notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply