Zscaler will release Various Support Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Zscaler Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.zscaler.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Product Support Engineer II – EST/PST
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience supporting networking or web security products.
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD.
- Experience troubleshooting network issues and familiarity with the necessary tools (Ping, Traceroute, MTR, etc).
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration.
- Working Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise Network Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Network Protocol Analysers (tcpdump, Wireshark) o Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS).
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD, etc o VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients o Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
- Provide second-line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex security/network problems.
- May participate in a 24×7 Support Operation and 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams.
- Create entries in our technical support online database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing ongoing training programs for the department.
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Zscaler employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
- Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging, and case management skills.
- Understand the product direction and customer use cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.zscaler.com
- Find the advertisement for Zscaler, and click on the advertisement.
- Zscaler notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply