Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) released 125 Graduate Apprentice jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment login to the official website www.bharatpetroleum.in
Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 125
Location: Kochi – Kerala
- Graduate Apprentice (Chemical) – 42
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil) – 09
- Graduate Apprentice (Computer Science) – 10
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical/ Electronics) – 11
- Graduate Apprentice (Safety/Safety & Fire) – 11
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 30
- Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 09
- Graduate Apprentice (Metallurgy) – 03
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 30.08.2023
Last Date: 15.09.2023
- Applicants should pass B.E in relevant disciplines from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 25,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bharatpetroleum.in
- Find the advertisement for the BPCL, and click on the advertisement.
- BPCL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30.08.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2023