DHL will release Various Software Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for DHL Recruitment log in to the official website www.dpdhl.com
Organization: DHL IT Services
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nādu, India
- Associate Software Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc) or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar discipline or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Professional experience already in digitization or IT-related projects
- Strong experience in UiPath (preferably certified as an “Advanced RPA Developer”)
- Fluent and very good English skills (written and spoken) (C1)
- German language skills are a plus
- Knowledge in data analysis, dashboard generation, and query generation (Splunk, Power BI, …)
- Knowledge in Low-Code app development, and process automation (Power Platform, Appian, …)
- Knowledge in Business Process Modelling (Bizagi)
- Knowledge in Finance Accounting Environment (ideally SAP)
- Knowledge in process analysis and optimization (Six Sigma, Lean, …)
- Knowledge of service management/support/operations (monitoring, ticketing tools, escalation processes…)
- Technical understanding: Understanding of IT systems.
- Problem-solving skills: the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work collaboratively and internationally as part of a team.
- Flexibility: the ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.dpdhl.com
- Find the advertisement for DHL, and click on the advertisement.
- DHL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Apply Link: Click Here to Apply