FactSet will release Various Software Engineer Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply online. To apply for FactSet Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.factset.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Software Engineer II
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college/university.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong professional experience developing C++ applications on Linux
- Professional experience with UNIX / LINUX operating system programming environments
- Willingness to handle Weekly on-call and Mandatory Tests including Weekends on a rotational basis.
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Knowledge of STL and Boost library is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Python, Perl, Shell Script, and Cloud technologies (AWS) is highly desirable.
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable working in a real-time, 24/7 production environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Development, testing, and deployment of software to deliver real-time financial data content
- Develop and maintain tools to operate on huge data content fetched from exchanges
- Work closely with the product development team to release exchange feeds to production
- Work on common changes for geographically diverse regions of the Quotes Team
- Work independently and deliver in a deadline-focused environment
- Take up weekly on-call responsibilities on a rotational basis
- Manage production releases, and bug fixes and respond to outages in a time-critical fashion
- Participate in peer code reviews, maintain project/operational documentation, and help with training/coaching of less experienced team members
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.factset.com
- Find the advertisement for FactSet, and click on the advertisement.
- FactSet notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply