Harman will release Various Infotainment Testing Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Harman Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.harman.com
Organization: Harman International Industries
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Infotainment Testing – Automation
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or a related field or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Experience in Automotive Navigation Feature Testing like Route Guidance, Map (2D/3D), and Destination Input etc.
- Worked on black box testing of Navigation for features like Route Guidance, POI, Route Simulation, AddressLookup, Mapdisplay and control, Location Table
- Sanity, smoke, and regression testing on the full test bench
- Strong experience in Testing complete Navigation Features for different Vehicle lines, Regions, and Languages
- Strong Automotive Navigation, Infotainment, and Telematics domain knowledge
- Manual and Automated Test script definition and execution
- Experience in automation with Python
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork, and Customer Interfacing skills
- Setting up the test benches, Bluepirat, HU, Backend servers, etc.
- Performs Software Grey box testing for Infotainment features for one or more projects. • Responsible for testing the entire software system against the relevant baseline set of software system requirements, including non-functional requirements
- Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previously known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
- Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
- Records, processes, and analyses data with PC-based tools and test instrumentation. • Documents testing and creates test reports. Follows defined process guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation (DanteSTARC & Confluence)
- Strong professionalism and judgment.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.harman.com
- Find the advertisement for Harman, and click on the advertisement.
- Harman notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download