Kumaran Systems will release Various Quality Assurance Jobs this Year 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for Kumaran Systems Jobs Recruitment log in to the official website www.kumaran.com
Organization: Kumaran Systems
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Software Quality Assurance
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized board.
Professional Qualifications: (at least one of the three)
- Exposure to CMMi implementation
- Exposure to ISO 9001 – QMS
- Exposure to ISO 27001 – ISMS
- Documentation skills along with process knowledge
- Co-ordinating and organizing skills along with time management
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and well-versed writing)
Knowledge of Tools:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in Project Management using MS Project or other tools.
- Ability to effectively use collaboration tools like JIRA, MS SharePoint, Teams, etc. for optimum execution and control.
- To manage all quality-related activities in projects and review process control plan, drive quality issues to root cause, corrective actions and improvement, and track quality performance.
- To ensure that the company’s product meets the required quality standards based on set policies.
- Must perform sampling-based Final product test to make sure that the product is fit for usage as expected by client requirement.
- Assist project team and support functions in achieving organization quality goals and arriving at improvement plans.
- Track quality performance across Organization projects and initiate quality improvement plans.
- Track quality SLA performance across Organization support functions and initiate quality improvement plans.
- Define and develop quality processes – Define process improvement by working along with support functions, project managers, and Delivery heads.
- Documentation and procedure compliance. Establish, review, and revise quality procedures, and establish training/development for new joiners (part of orientation) / on a regular basis related to quality processes.
- Data Analysis and Statistical Process Control. Constant use or application of statistical techniques in data analysis, and implementation of statistical process control.
- Perform process compliance audit scheduling, monitoring, and closing the audit findings periodically and provide project status to Quality Manager.
- Review the whole process control system through a quarterly review of the process and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain quality repository and ensure the integrity of Organization systems
- Possess exposure/experience in the implementation of CMMi / ISO would be an advantage
- Coordinate during customer visits and audits at any site offices.
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.kumaran.com
- Find the advertisement for Kumaran Systems, and click on the advertisement.
- Kumaran Systems notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here to Apply