National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) released 86 stenographers jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Recruitment login to the official website www.nclt.gov.in
Organization: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 86
Location: All over India
- Stenographer – 53
- Private Secretary – 33
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 31.05.2023
Last Date: 30.06.2023
- Applicants should pass Any Degree with 3 years of experience from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
(ii) Private Secretary:
- Minimum Age: 28 years
- Stenographer – Rs. 45,000/-
- Private Secretary – Rs. 50,000/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.nclt.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for NCLT, click on the advertisement.
- NCLT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31.05.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2023