Plivo released various Devops Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Plivo Recruitment log in to the official website www.plivo.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
- Devops Engineer
Applying Mode: Online
- Applicants should pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized board.
- As part of the platform engineering team be responsible for delivering a DevOps roadmap on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Plivo’s infrastructure
- You will be mostly associated with designing, building, and maintaining current and next-generation tools & technologies
- You will build a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency in the processes through out-of-the-box thinking
- Be part of a high-performing team of DevOps engineers while mentoring and growing the team to set a high bar of excellence
- Hands-on Linux, Networking, and cloud administration skills, especially with AWS (preferred)
- Collaborate with all the key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to establish best practices for Infrastructure governance and security.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, applications, and tools as required
- Keep abreast of technologies that help solve availability, and scalability of distributed infrastructure in a low latency, high traffic setup
- Overall experience should be 5-10 years
- DevOps experience ( min 5 yrs) with knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
- As we believe in automating things that should be better handled by machines, we need good programming skills in either Python or Golang
- Should have a working knowledge of Kubernetes internals and Flux CD
- Must demonstrate good hold on Linux administration, networking & cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Ability to script/code in any of the languages to solve day-to-day operational challenges.
- Working experience on Terraform will be good to have.
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and provide root cause analysis.
- Ability to partner with the ecosystem effectively (Product / Support / Engineering / Partners).
- You will be responsible for uptime and reliability of mission-critical, low latency traffic systems producing large data for log analysis, application performance & tracing events, and infrastructure resource monitoring.
- Should have good concepts around workflow management software and built solutions around CI/CD and alert automation.
- Nice to have knowledge of observability tools like Prometheus, Elasticsearch, OpenSearch, and Open Telemetry, etc Should have basic network troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with customers, developers, vendors, and peers.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.plivo.com
- Find the advertisement for Plivo and click on the advertisement.
- Plivo notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply