Veritas released various Princ Software Engineer jobs this year 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online. To apply for Veritas Recruitment log in to the official website www.veritas.com
Employment Type: IT Jobs
Total Vacancies: Various
Location: Pune, India
- Princ Software Engineer (Malware Security Expert)
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
- Applicants should pass a Degree in a relevant Discipline from a recognized board.
- At least 7-10 years of malware analysis and Penetration Testing experience
- The ideal candidate should be able to Execute malware samples to test application features, penetrate the applications, network, systems and have a diverse understanding of the current state of security, use best practices, and be familiar with the vulnerability research process that includes footprinting, scanning, enumeration, systems hacking, escalation of privileges, as well as the tools that are deployed in each phase of the process. Candidate must be able to understand product architecture identify attack vectors and uncover malware impact on the application including standard as well as proprietary protocols and use methodologies defined in OWASP, SANS, NIST
- Perform Dynamic and/or Static analysis when needed. Contribute to the workflow automation to reduce manual efforts and increase accuracy as well as efficiency. Continuously improve the existing process. Work closely with the development team and suggest improvements/fixes
- Candidate should be able to find a 0-Day vulnerability with code analysis or reverse engineering and create a report with the appropriate recommendations / POC of the identified vulnerabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have strong written communication skills to document and categorize the threat level of discovered vulnerabilities and make suggestions about how to improve the target’s security posture
- The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of technical domains like (Applications, Platforms, Networking, etc.) as well as human interaction domains (e.g., Social Engineering), as well as an awareness of current laws that may affect the way in which the analysis is conducted
- The candidate should know modern authentication protocols and have a background in cyber security. They should be well-versed in cloud computing technologies and have knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Unix internals. Should have an in-depth understanding of network security: TCP/IP, DNS, proxies, firewall configuration, intrusion detection and prevention systems, IPSec, and TLS/SSL. Experience with cryptography including symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, hashing, and Encodings, and should be able to simulate Ransomware attacks and provide suggestions to defend them
- Experience with tools for conducting enumeration of the target environment and configuration and penetration by tools used for system hacking (e.g., password cracking), malware simulation/deployment, network traffic sniffing, session hijacking, denial of service and SQL injection. Experience in developing payloads using applications or scripts (Python, Shell, etc)
- Preferred Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) | Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) | EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) | Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) | Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.veritas.com
- Find the advertisement for Veritas, and click on the advertisement.
- Veritas notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Notification & Application Link: Click here to Apply